Olives: food and medicine
When the Greek goddess Athena wished to create something useful for humans, she gave birth to the olive tree as a symbol of peace and wisdom. Mediterranean peoples have cultivated the olive for over 7,000 years.
The olive is considered one of the healthiest fruits on earth and is consumed for its high nutritional value and its medicinal properties. The benefits of olive oil are well-known, but you can also get the same healthy nutrition from the fruit.
Olives are a good source of:
- Oleic acid that is high in monounsaturated fatty acids and can help reduce the risks of heart disease
- Antioxidants and vitamin E that promote healthy skin
Molives: the new experience of olives
Molives produces unique hand-stuffed olives that you won’t find anywhere else on the market.
We are more than makers and sellers of hand-stuffed olives. Molives listens to you and delivers a product tailored to your needs.
Real people using only healthy and fresh Australian ingredients: that’s what makes Molives olives so special.
We invite you to take part in creating the Molives experience.
How and where to serve and taste Molives?
- Molives with wine – Forget peanuts. Fine wine requires fine olives.
- Molives at barbecues – Bring a container of Molives as your contribution or serve them to your guests.
- Molives at dinner – Use Molives in any recipe requiring olives for extra flavour and a healthy boost.
- Molives at work – Share a container of Molives with colleagues or clients.
- Molives as a gift – Give Molives in a specially-made gift box along with a bottle of wine.